Position Title: Software Engineer (Full Stack)
Position Type: Full Time, Permanent
Department: Research and Development
Reports to: First Level Manager, Indian Development Centre..
As a Software Engineer, you assist in the design development of new products for our renowned customers worldwide.
Enhancing the existing applications by identifying the areas of improvements, making recommendations and designing and implementing them.
Ideal candidate should be a self-starter and, should have excellent problem-solving skills and passionate about developing high quality innovative products exceeding the customer expectations and needs. A keen interest for quality at every stage of development is a must.
Looking for a highly motivated individual who is looking to grow their career in a challenging environment.
- Participating in discussion with Product Management teams and Generating the Requirement Specification document that has covers both the functional and Non-functional requirements.
- Participating in discussion with the technical teams and generating the design documents.
- Develop code and update the existing code, ensuring that all the code meets the agreed upon requirements.
- Perform intensive testing of all new and existing programs to ensure they are free of errors and function as intended.
- Work closely with the cross functional teams like UI Developers, Business Analysts and Management teams.
- Cultivate an environment of collaboration, commitment, accountability, and creativity and deliver products and services on time with quality delight the customer.
- Actively participating in the hiring process, forOrganization growth.
- Updates job knowledge by studying latest development tools, programming techniques, and participating in professional organizations.
- Willing to undertake additional tasks and responsibilities as may be reasonably expected of the role and as necessary in order to achieve the objectives of the organization.
Qualifications: (Education, Experience, Skills and Knowledge)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or any equivalent degree.
- At least 3 plus years of hands on experience in developing cloud-based software.
- Expertise in developing cloud based distributed applications and must have experience in object-oriented design.
- Strong hands on experience in using Java, Hibernate, Spring technology stack (Spring MVS, Spring Data, Spring Cloud, Spring Batch, Spring spiral, Spring security etc.) along with open source technologies.
- Experience on any one of databases like MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, and Oracle.
- Exposure with more than one of the Software Development Methodologies.
- Knowledge on the Code Static Analyzer tools like SonarQube, PMD, and DevOps Tools.
- Expertise in Security related to Web Applications and mobile applications. and other open source and commercial tools.
- Ability to work independently and along with teams.
- Impeccable written English skills, and Oral communication skills along with outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Eagerness and willingness to learn new technologies.