Position Title: Technical Lead
Position Type: Full Time, Permanent
Department: Research and Development
Reports to: R&D Manager, Indian Development Centre.
As a Technical Lead, you will be designing and delivering the technical solution with the team. You will also be a creative problem solver who will actively engaging with all the stakeholders in translating the long-term goals into short term product iterations.
Also, responsible to maintaining the existing product line with high quality and timely deliverables by working closely with product teams.
In this role, you will be hiring the new development staff, oversee each aspect of the development process, and act as a liaison between development team and upper management.
Should possess strong leadership skills and ability to resolve the challenges quickly.
- Support in the formulation of Problem statement and definition of Scope.
- Participate and contribute to project planning and effort estimation.
- Demonstrate exceptional requirements gathering skills and support requirement gathering sessions.
- Organize and sequence requirements into user requirements document.
- Support leadership team in development RFP’s and service offerings.
- Review and analyse relevant documentation to ensure the understanding of an organization function and capabilities.
- Conduct relevant research to increase understanding in support of developing comprehensive solutions.
- Comply with all the relevant policies and procedures and complete all the documents that are required.
- Willing to undertake additional tasks and responsibilities as may be reasonably expected of the role and as necessary in order to achieve the objectives of the organization.
Qualifications: (Education, Experience, Skills and Knowledge)
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or any equivalent degree.
- At least 8 plus years of hands on experience in developing cloud-based software along with 2 plus years of leading teams.
- Expertise with more than one of the Software Development Methodologies.
- Expertise in designing and developing cloud based high available distributed applications and must have extensive experience in object-oriented design.
- Strong hands on experience in using Java, Hibernate, Spring technology stack (Spring MVS, Spring Data, Spring Cloud, Spring Batch, Spring spiral, Spring security etc.) along with open source technologies.
- Demonstrated Experience on databases like MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, and Oracle.
- An understanding on handling of large data sources. (Desirable)
- Expertise on the Code Static Analyzertools like SonarQube, PMD, and DevOps Tools.
- Expertise in using any Unit testing Frameworks like Junit.
- Strong expertise in Security related to Web Applications and mobile applications. and other open source and commercial tools.
- Impeccable written English skills, and Oral communication skills along with outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Results-oriented, detail-oriented, and well organized.
Technical Lead: Main function of Technical lead is to stay update with the latest technological trends. He also introduces and guides the team members through all technical challenges and Issues.